The NKP-TEL-6J-R surge protector is designed to protect analog signal processing equipments, connected directly before the analog signal inputs to be protected(0~20mA, 4~20mA,0~5V, 0~24V), like A/D samples, A/D conversion, PLC control system, transmitting output system, etc. Featured with in/out terminals connector. It uses a combination of MOV, 3-electrode gas discharge tube and fast clamping diodes to avoid the risk of surge voltage coupling along the conductor route between surge protector and interface.
- Analog signal surge protector
- Terminal connector
- 1 line, 3 wires analog surge protection
- Ultrafast response time <1ns
- Systematic use of MOV, 3-pole gas tube and fast clamping diode
- Industrial thermal plastic enclosure
|Typical Application||analog signal system|
|Analog Voltage Range||0~5V, 0~24V, etc.|
|Analog Current Range||0~20mA, 4~20mA|
|Nominal Operation Voltage(Un)||≤22.5Vdc|
|Maximal Operation Voltage (Uc)||≤24Vdc|
|Nominal Discharge Current (In)||5kA (8/20μs)|
|Maximal Discharge Current (Imax)||10kA (8/20μs)|
|Voltage Protection Level at In (Up)||≤1.1kV|
|Response Time (tA)||1ns|
|Insertion Loss||≤0.3dB (10MHz)|
|Max. Transmission Rate||10Mbps|
|I/O Connector||terminal blocks|
|Protection Circuit||1 line, 3 pins|
|Place of Installation||indoor|
|Mounting||35mm2 DIN rails acc. to EN 60715|
|Enclosure Material||thermoplastic, PA66|
|Degree of Protection||IP20|
|Operating Temperature||-20℃~+70℃ (-68℉-158℉)|
|Relative Humidity (RH)||5% - 95% (non-condensing)|
|Operating Altitude||<3000m (9843ft)|
- Must disconnect power before installation, no hot-line operation is allowed, and better to under the guidance of professional electrician.
- For best performance, mount protector in serial with the equipment it is protecting as close as possible, and better to install one protector at each end of the data line.
- The ground wire on the product (if included) must be attached directly to the metal chassis of the equipment to be protected. The length of the grounded wire is not to exceed 11 inches.
- No special maintenance is needed, however regular inspection is needed, especially during storm seasons.
Model Selection Table
|NKP-TEL-6J||analog signal surge protection devices, 22.5Vdc, 1 line 2 wires, terminal blocks, indoor installation|
|NKP-TEL-6J-2||analog signal surge protection devices, 22.5Vdc, 2 lines 4 wires, terminal blocks, indoor installation|
|NKP-TEL-6J-R||analog signal surge protection devices, 22.5Vdc, 1 line 3 wires, terminal blocks, indoor installation|
|NKP-TEL-6J-3||analog signal surge protection devices, 24Vdc/48Vdc, 2/3/4 wires, direct wiring, outdoor installation|